Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back by popular request

I said I'd blog. I didn't blog. I said I'd blog again. And guess what...

This time though I've had so many requests to actually stick to my word that I'm starting to suspect people do actually read what I write and like it. Weird and no accounting for taste!

So, I've reactivated this old site and from here on in I will blog. One post a week, minimum, full of all my ramblings. Promise. Hold me to it. Send me ideas. Comment. Email. Heck just read it and laugh. And as always, enjoy.

Jack

1 comment:

  1. Ideas, eh?
    Okay, how would you explain to Islam extremists (or my preferred word, dummies) that organ donation is actually alright as long as it does not harm one's self?

    Just a thought since a few people had been asking me and I don't really have the time to do research on it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments here are unmoderated and free to anyone with a registered account. Just because it is posted doesn't mean I agree with it. However, I will ask you to use an account as I dislike anonymous posts. If you have something to say then you won't mind your name being included right?

To comment, sign up for a account with Blogger. If you have a Google or OpenID account already, simply sign in using this.

Other than that, please be civil, polite and try and add something to the conversation. If you agree, by all means tell me and if you don't agree, say it and say why.

That's it, now comment away.